A simple form that could be displayed on the sidebars or any part of footer area. It consists of the usual three input fields: name, email and the message. Emails are automatically sent to the WP Admin address.
If you want to, you can also add the form to any post or page by using a shortcode: [gbsimple_contact_us_widget style=”color_filter”].
Available color filters: red, green, blue, white or black.
!Important: In order to use it a a regular widget your theme must be supporting sidebar/footer area.
There are no restrictions to use it a shortcode on any page/post.
- Upload plugin to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory (or Install it via WP)
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- The widget will be available under Appearance -> Widgets -> Simple Contact Us Form Widget
- Select its style and define a positon (either sidebar or footer) or place it on page/post as a shortcode [gbsimple_contact_us_widget style=”color_filter”] – look for
- You are done.
For more information and examples visit this website:
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Contact Us Form Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
* One extra step to fight off the spam.
* Challenge copy.
* Few touches on the version tags.
* Validation method to further limit spam possibilities.
* The X1 and X2 characters can be randomized in any order.
* Way of presenting challenge string. The user is now asked to re-type X and Y character from the generated string rather than typing a mere number ( the sum of two randomly selected digits )
* Operation result is displayed inline.
* Human Verification added. User is asked to provide a result of an operation randomly generated. After sending email the session is killed and new operation is generated.
* Option to select colors of the form. Available color filters: red, green, blue, white or black.
* Initial release