The Leaf CRM WordPress plugin streamlines lead capture from your WordPress contact forms, including Contact Form 7 (CF7 form), Ninja Forms, WPForms, and Forminator, and instantly transfers them to your Leaf CRM account. Following the transfer, leads are promptly assigned to your salesperson for immediate follow-up.
Leaf CRM, designed for businesses generating leads from sources like Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, web forms, and search engines, enables prompt responses and increased sales closures.
1. You will need an active Leaf CRM account subscription. Head over to our website to sign up: Leaf.my
2. Installed a contact form plugin on your WordPress site (Leaf CRM plugin currently supports Contact Form 7, Forminator, NinjaForms, and WPForms), and created at least one contact form on your page.
1. Search for “Leaf CRM” in the WordPress plugin repository. Click “Install” to download and install it on your WordPress site.
2. Once installed, activate the plugin by going to the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress and clicking the “Activate” button next to Leaf CRM.
3. To configure the plugin, you’ll need to obtain your Leaf CRM Integration Token from the Leaf CRM console. Once you have your token, go to the Leaf CRM settings page in WordPress and enter it into the appropriate field.
4. Don’t forget to click “Save” to apply your changes.
After you’ve configured the plugin, you can check the Integration Status in Leaf CRM under the Campaign that you’ve added the WordPress source to. If everything is working properly, you should see the status “Connected”.
To enable integration with your contact forms, go to the Leaf CRM menu in WordPress and select the Contact Forms tab. By default, all compatible Contact Form plugins installed on your site will be enabled. You can toggle the switch next to each form to enable or disable integration with Leaf CRM.
What is Leaf CRM
Leaf CRM consolidates leads from various sources, including social media, the web, and search engines, and automatically assigns them to salespersons for follow-up.
With this solution, businesses can promptly respond to leads, close more deals, and boost productivity.
What Are The Supported Lead Sources
Currently, Leaf CRM supports the following:
- Tik Tok
- Google Ads
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Leaf CRM” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added support for Contact Form 7 to capture dropdown fields values
- First Release, support the following contact form plugins:
- Contact Form 7
- Ninja Forms